A chocolatey, delicious, oreo frappuccino at home!
- 3/4 c Milk
- 3/4 c Ice
- 1 shot of Espresso
- 4 tbsp Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Oreos
- Combine all ingredients – milk, ice, espresso, chocolate syrup, condensed milk, and oreos – in a blender, and mix well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Serve with whipped cream and more chocolate syrup.
- optional: you can crush up some more oreos and sprinkle on top or mix into the frap if you want it to have more texture!
Leave a Reply