A spicy, crispy, delicious potato patty!
- 3 Gold Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil (I used canola)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- Peas (optional)
- Boil or microwave your potatoes until they are cooked through.
- Peel and mash your boiled potatoes with all of your spices and oil and mix until everything is well combined.
- If you'd like you can fold in some peas.
- Form potato mixture into patties and brush both sides with some more oil.
- Pop patties into the air fryer at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping half way through the cooking process.
- Note: if you don't have an air fryer, fry in a pan or use an oven instead!
Leave a Reply