Candy Cane Brownies
Fudgy eggless chocolate brownies with a sweet minty frosting.
- 1 c Flour
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c Canola Oil
- 1/3 c Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c Chocolate Chips (melted)
- 1 c Soy Vanilla Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 c White Chocolate Chips (melted)
- 3 tbsp Earth Balance Better (melted)
- 2 tbsp Soy Vanilla Milk
- 1/8 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Candy Canes (crushed – for garnish)
- In a bowl mix together flour, sugar, canola oil, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, and pinch of salt.
- Bake in a 9 inch baking pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30 second intervals until it melts.
- Once its melted, mix in earth balance butter (also melted), milk, and peppermint extract.
- Once brownies have cooled down, cover in thick layer of frosting and garnish with crushed candy canes.
Leave a Reply