- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk (based on sweetness preference)
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 5-6 strands of Saffron
- 1 tbsp Crushed Pistachios
- Whipped Cream
- In a heavy bottom pan, add your evaporated milk, condensed milk, cardamom, saffron, and crushed pistachios. Make sure the you remove the shell of the cardamom and only put the seeds in the mixture.
- Optional: you can crush the cardamom seeds into a fine powder with a mortar and pestle.
- Simmer mixture on low heat for 7-10 minutes. Make sure to stir constantly while this mixture is heating to prevent the milk from sticking to the bottom and burning.
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into dessert shot glasses and place in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed pistachios.