Cinnamon Roll Puff Pastry
- Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 c Powdered Sugar
- 2.5 tbsp Earth Balance Butter (melted)
- Grab your cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and earth balance butter (melted), and mix it in a bowl using a hand mixer until it turns into a smooth consistency.
- Thaw your pastry dough and cut it into 6 pieces. This will be enough to make 3 pastries.
- Place your cream cheese in the center of three pieces of the dough, making sure to stay away about an inch from the edge of the pastry. (We don't want the filling to spill out).
- Wet the edges of your pastry dough with some water using your finger to trace the edges.
- Place the leftover pieces of pasty dough on top of the one's with filling, and press down the edges to close off the pastry.
- Using a fork, poke three sets of holes on the top of each pastry for some ventilation while they bake. You can also use the fork to press down around the edges and ensure the pastry is closed off.
- Grab some more melted butter and baste a thin even layer on top of the pastry.
- Mix your cinnamon and sugar evenly and then sprinkle it on top of your pastry generously.
- Bake your pastries at 370 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- For the drizzle, just use your leftover cream cheese filling and add a teaspoon of milk at a time and keep mixing well until you reach your desired consistency. One the pastries are done and have cooled down a little, you can add your drizzle!