Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 620 g gold potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp melted butter (I used earth balance)
- parmesan (to preference)
- fresh lime juice (optional)
- cilantro (for garnish)
- Cut your small gold potatoes into quarters (leaving the skin on) and boil them for 7-10 minutes. Make sure the water is well-salted.
- Pat your potatoes dry if needed after you drain them.
- In a bowl, mix together all of your spices and melted butter.
- Using a basting brush, make sure all potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pop your potatoes into the air fryer, sprinkle your parmesan on top, and cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and some fresh lime juice before serving, if desired.