20-minute miso soup
- 1 c chopped white onions
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp roughly crushed and chopped ginger
- 3 tbsp white miso paste
- 3 c water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- bok choy
- red cabbage
- vermicelli rice noodles
- green onions
- sauté your onions until translucent, then add in ginger and garlic. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- add in miso paste, water, soy, and raw sugar. Let simmer for 10 minutes and drain before serving.
- for vermicelli noodles – cook according to package instructions. I also like to boil my portobello mushrooms with my noodles too so they soften and cook slightly.
- serve with favorite veggies and garnishes.