10-Minute Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- red chili flakes (to taste – for extra heat)
- 1.5 tbsp corn starch (optional – to thicken sauce)
- 1-2 tbsp sesame oil (for stir frying)
- your veggies, tofu, or meat of choice (I love using this sauce w/ portabello mushrooms)
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
- scallions (for garnish)
- In a bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients.
- Heat your skillet to a medium heat, add in sesame oil, your veggies/tofu/meat of choice, and then your sauce.
- Stir fry your veggies/tofu/meat under all sauce is thickened and absorbed and that's it! Serve over a bed of rice and top with scallions and sesame seeds for garnish if desired.