- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger (finely chopped/crushed)
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely chopped
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- 1/4 bunch scallions
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 packet frozen udon
- red cabbage and carrots (or veggies of choice)
- Mix soy, rice vinegar, sriracha, brown sugar, and cashew butter together to create a sauce
- Boil your frozen udon for 1 minute (or according to package instructions)
- Add sesame oil to a skillet and sauté your scallions for 30 seconds or so before adding in your ginger and garlic. Cook another 30 seconds before adding in your cabbage and carrots.
- Cook your veggies for a minute or two and then add in your cooked udon and sauce.
- MIx together well, and enjoy! Garnish with more scallions if desired.