- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (plus add some additional salt when you sauté your veggies – to taste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- fresh veggies (I used spinach, green and red bell pepper, mushrooms, and shredded carrots)
- 1/4 c red onions (or shallots)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- ~1 tbsp gochujang sauce (or to taste! And make sure it is the SAUCE not paste since the paste is much stronger)
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
- vermicelli noodles (make sure these are the ones made from potato starch)
- Mix your sauce ingredients and set aside: sesame oil, soy, sugar, and salt.
- Add canola oil to your pan and sauté your onions until translucent; then add in your garlic and cook another 30 seconds or so.
- Add in fresh veggies and sauté for a minute or so before adding in some salt.
- Make sure not to cook the veggies too much since we want them to be crisp still and not mushy.
- Then add in your cooked vermicelli noodles, and your sauce, and cook until the sauce has thickened and coated the noodles evenly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds before serving and add your gochujang sauce in right before eating. I use the brand "chung jung one" and it's my favorite! (not sponsored lol)