Find my tamarind chutney recipe here!
- 2 gold potatoes (approx. 450 grams)
- handful of spinach
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 green chillies
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp amchur
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp ajwain
- 1 1/4 c besan (chickpea flour)
- 1/8 tsp haldi
- oil (for frying)
- Peel your potatoes and then shred them well using a grater.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to a mixing bowl along with your shredded potatoes and mix very well with your hands! The potatoes will release a lot of water so you actually don't need to add any to this mixture.
- Form the mixture into golf ball sized clumps and carefully fry in oil over medium-high heat until the pakoras are a nice brown color.