Hot and Soup Miso Soup
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/2 c Yellow Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1.5 tbsp White Miso Paste
- 1.5 c Vegetable Broth
- 2 c Water
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Packet of Ramen Noodles
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Green Onions (cilantro)
- Sautée your yellow onions until they're translucent
- Add in your chopped garlic and cook for about another minute
- Add in your miso paste, veggie broth, water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, and salt.
- Bring soup to a boil and stir well until miso paste dissolves.
- Let simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- A couple of minutes before the soup broth is done cooking, add in your ramen and let it cook in the soup.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions. You can also add in any other toppings or veggies you like, such as baked tofu, crispy cabbage, or shredded carrots.