Coconut Paneer Makhani
- 1 c Yellow Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 c Canned Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Add oil to pot and lightly roast cumin seeds over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add in onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add in ginger and garlic and sauté for another minute or so.
- Add in coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric, cayenne, kashmiri chili powder, and fenugreek leaves and cook for about another minute.
- Add crushed tomatoes and salt and simmer for 5-7 minutes and keep mixing well.
- Add in coconut milk, sugar, and your paneer, and then simmer mixture on a low medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Optional: if your mixture is too thick you can add in some water too – start with a 1/4c if needed.