- 2-3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Sambal
- 1.5 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/4 c Chopped Yellow Onion
- 2 Bricks of Instant Ramen/Maggi Noodles
- Green Onions
- Green Cabbage
- Heat up oil in a sauce pan on medium heat and add in your chopped yellow onions. Sauté until translucent.
- Add in all of your desired veggies such as corn, peas, and green cabbage, and sauté for a couple of minutes until tender.
- In a bowl, mix together your ketchup, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, sambal, kashmiri mirch, salt, garam masala, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Add your sauce mixture to your onions and cook for a couple of minutes on a low medium heat.
- Add in your water and ramen/maggi noodles and cook until the ramen is fully cooked through.
- Garnish with green onions.