Recipes You’ll Love
Cardamom Hot Chocolate Icing
- 1/2 c Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Earth Balance Butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp Soy Vanilla Milk
- 200 g Hershey's Chocolate Bar (melted)
- 2 Cardamon Pods (crushed)
- Chop or grate the chocolate so it melts easier and more evenly.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it melts.
- Crush your cardamom pods with a mortar into a fine powder.
- Melt your butter as well and combine it with the chocolate, powdered sugar, milk, and crushed cardamom pods and mix together with a spoon or hand blender.