More Recipes You’ll Love
Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- 1 c frozen raspberries
- 1/4 water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2/3 c condensed milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp lime juice
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/2 c honey graham crackers crumbled
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- 4-5 tbsp melted earth balance butter
- Heat your raspberries, water, and raw sugar in a pan on a low heat until the mixture turns into a jam-like consistency (this takes around 5 minutes)
- Make sure to keep stirring consistently so the jam doesn’t stick to your pan
- Once your berry compote is ready, place it in a bowl with your condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime juice, and mix well with a hand mixer. You should get a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Optional Variation: you can try making this with 1/3 c of condensed milk, 1/3 c of canned coconut cream, 1 tsp lime juice, and 2 oz of cream cheese! The coconut cream adds a bit of a lighter texture.
Graham Cracker Crust + Assembly
- Blend your graham crackers in a food processor and mix 1/2c of these crumbles with 4-5 tbsp of melted butter and 3 tbsp of raw sugar.
- I usually add less butter at first and check the taste before adding more because I don’t want the mixture to get too salty!
- Place some of your graham cracker crust at the bottom of your dessert cup and press it down. Then scoop in your cheesecake filling and top it off with some more graham cracker crumbles.
- Its up to you whether you’d rather freeze or refrigerate your dessert cups. Freezing gives a denser frozen-dessert texture whereas refrigerating gives a more pudding-like consistency. I genuinely enjoy both methods!
- Garnish with whipped cream before serving! Mocha drizzle would go well with this dessert too.