Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Whole head of cauliflower
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c water
Vegan Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 c of hot sauce – Frank’s red hot is my favorite
- 1 tbsp of earth balance butter (add 2 tablespoons if you want it less spicy)
- To make batter, simply mix all batter ingredients in a bowl with a fork or whisk until well combined.
- Break up cauliflower head into large florets and dip them in the batter, making sure they are completely covered. Tap each wing against your bowl before placing it on your cooking tray lined with parchment paper so that the excess batter drips off.
- Pop your wings into an airfryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or in an oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes. Make sure to shake the airfryer basket/flip your wings in the oven half way through the cooking process.
- Remove your wings and let them cool before covering them in buffalo sauce.
- Throw your wings back in the airfryer or oven for another 10 minutes or so for delicious crispy wings!
- I normally add a little more buffalo sauce at the end too before serving.