More Recipes You’ll Love:
Melted Hot Chocolate
- 1.5 c Soy Vanilla Milk (or your milk of choice!)
- 125 g Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- Torani French Vanilla Syrup (to taste)
- Chop up your chocolate bar or grate it into fine prices. This will help it melt a lot easier when you heat your mixture over the stove.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add in all of your ingredients – milk, chocolate bar, cocoa powder, and vanilla syrup – and mix continuously until everything is melted and well combined.
- Heat the mixture until it starts to bubble and then remove it from the heat. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.