More Recipes You’ll Love
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 1.5 c Soy Vanilla Milk (or your milk of choice!)
- 125 g Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 tbsp Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- 3 Baking Caramels
- Hefty Pinch of Sea Salt
- Whipped Cream
- Chop up your chocolate bar or grate it so it melts easier and more evenly in your mixture.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add in your milk, chocolate bar, cocoa powder, baking caramels, and sea salt, and heat over low-medium heat until the chocolate dissolves. Make sure to stir constantly with a rubber or wooden spatula so the milk does not burn at the bottom.
- Let the mixture come to a soft boil for 30 seconds or so (or until desired temperature) and them remove it from the heat and serve with whipped cream!