More Recipes You’ll Love
- 2 c peaches
- 2 tbsp earth balance butter melted
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c water
- 1 c flour
- 5 tbsp earth balance butter melted
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- In a bowl mix together your melted butter, brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and cinnamon powder. Make sure there are no clumps!
- Now add in your peaches and water.
- Transfer the mixture to a heavy bottom pan and heat it on the stove for about 5 minutes, until the peaches soften and the liquid thickens well (this is why the cornstarch is important)
Crumble Topping + Assembly
- In a bowl, mix together your flour and sugar.
- Now add in your melted butter, and mix it in slowly until clumps start forming in the mixture. This is what we want – crumbles!
- Optional: grease the bottom of your glass baking dish with some butter
- Add in your peach filling, and then evenly sprinkle your crumble mixture on top
- Pop your baking dish in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes
- Serve warm with ice cream on top!